AppSheet maintains a performance profile for every app. This is similar to the Audit History log, recording each sync, add, update, or delete recorded by the AppSheet backend. Along with each entry, there is detailed performance information captured during the execution of the operation.
Check the Performance Profile as follows:
- Open your app in the Editor.
- Go to the Manage > Monitor tab and click "Performance Profile". Then click "Fetch performance data".
- Look for appropriate performance log records.
- Click the "Details" icon to see the performance details of the action.
By default, the information is shown as a tree that can be expanded or collapsed. Look for:
- Tables that take a long time to read: perhaps they have too much data?
- Virtual column expressions that take a long time to read: perhaps they can be written more optimally?