The UX > Brand section of the editor allows you to control the appearance of your app. Your choices in this part of the editor allow you to choose a color theme, select images that are relevant to you and your users, and have an icon that represents your business. You can select these images from your cloud provider. In addition, the Brand section allows you to change theme colors, fonts, and text size. You can also customize your About page to better describe the app to your users.
There are several branding elements that you can customize in the editor.
- Theme: You can choose from Light and Dark themes.
- Primary Color: The color theme represents the color palette used in the app. These themes control the appearance of the header, footer, text, and icons in your app. You can select one of the colors in the palette or click on "Custom" to select an arbitrary color
- App logo: this is the icon that your users will click to launch your app from the device's home screen. We encourage you to provide an icon that reflects your business or brand. This icon should be square and up to 196 X 196 pixels in size. We automatically resize it for different environments.
- Launch image: this is the image shown when the application is initially launched, and when Sync is in progress. It should be at least 600 x 600 pixels in size.
- Background image: this image forms a backdrop for all pages in the app. It should be at least 1000 x 1000 pixels in size. Try different background images to find one that is aesthetically pleasing. If your application data contains images, a background image can be distracting. You can select images from your cloud provider. It's a good idea to keep your images in the same folder as your app's spreadsheet.
- Header & Footer: these have a more advanced toggle options to control the appearance of the header or footer.
Changing fonts and font sizes
Using the UX>Options tab, you can choose from a set of available fonts and also modify the font size.