Learn more about sending email, using templates, and using expressions with workflow in the Workflow: Sending Email section.
Displaying Images, Thumbnails, Drawings, and Signatures in Templates
You can include Image, Thumbnail, Drawing, and Signature columns in your template. For example, if your Image column is called "MyPhoto", you could include it as follows:
Address: <<[Home Address]>>
Controlling How Images, Thumbnails, Drawings, and Signatures are Displayed
You can control how these values are displayed.
- You can control whether each value is displayed as an image or a URL.
- You can control the size of each displayed value.
By default, these columns are displayed as images and the displayed image size depends on the column type:
- Drawing column: Displayed as 600 x 600 image.
- Image column: Displayed as 600 x 600 image.
- Signature column: Displayed as 600 x 600 image.
- Thumbnail column: Displayed as 200 x 200 image.
You can override these defaults by creating a format rule.
- Go to the UX > Format Rules tab of the app editor.
- Click "Add New Format Rule".
- In "For this data" choose the table containing the image, thumbnail, drawing, or signature.
- Pick the column or columns containing your images, thumbnails, drawings, or signatures.
- Optionally specify a condition.
- Under "WORKFLOW TEMPLATE FORMAT" choose one of the following "Image formats":
Large: To display the image value as a 1000 x 1000 image.
Medium: To display the image value as a 600 x 600 image.
Small: To display the image value as a 200 x 200 image.
Tiny: To display the image value as a 50 x 50 image.
Text: To display the image value as a URL.
Hyperlink to an Image
You can use a hyperlink expression to construct a hyperlink to an image.