Learn more about sending email, using templates, and using expressions with workflow in the Workflow: Sending Email section.
Displaying Images in Templates
You can include Image and Thumbnail columns in your template. For example, if your Image column is called "Photo", you could include it as follows:
Address: <<Home Address]>>
Controlling How Images are Displayed
You can control how image values are displayed.
- You can control whether the image value is displayed as an image or a URL.
- You can control the size of the displayed image.
By default, Image and Thumbnail columns are displayed as images and the displayed image size depends on the column type:
- Thumbnail column: Displayed as 200 x 200 image.
- Image column: Displayed as 600 x 600 image.
You can override these defaults by creating a format rule.
- Go to the UX > Format Rules tab of the app editor.
- Click "Add New Format Rule".
- In "For this data" choose the table containing the thumbnail or image.
- Pick the column or columns containing your thumbnails or images.
- Optionally specify a condition.
- Under "WORKFLOW TEMPLATE FORMAT" choose one of the following "Image formats":
Large: To display the image value as a 1000 x 1000 image.
Medium: To display the image value as a 600 x 600 image.
Small: To display the image value as a 200 x 200 image.
Tiny: To display the image value as a 50 x 50 image.
Text: To display the image value as a URL.
Hyperlink to an Image
You can use a hyperlink expression to construct a hyperlink to an image.