You can share the definition of an application with your team. Your team sample apps can be viewed or copied by anyone in your team, but they cannot modify them.
The data in your Portfolio applications is also visible to anyone in your team. Never include confidential data in a Portfolio application.
To make an app visible to your team:
- Make sure your app has been marked as Deployed.
- Open your app in the Editor.
- Select the Manage > Author tab.
- Click "Team Work".
- Set "Make this a team sample?" to checked.
- Click "Change Visibility".
Once you have done this, your app will show as a team sample on your "My Team" page.
Your team members can open the app definition and browse it, or make their own copy of your application and data. They can change the copied application and data as they wish.